Style should be somewhat effortless. When a look is easy, we are at ease. With the weekend on the way, I wanted to share some of my key outfit tips for creating a laid back yet polished look;
- Start with a great moto-jacket. Blush tones are really in this season. Stores like Express, Forever 21 and Zara have some great options at reasonable prices. This jacket can literally be worn over almost everything. And mauve and rose gold is the trendy color of the season. It’s feminine and flirty!
- Have some fun with your look. Statement t-shirts are all the rage. Pizza Fridays, anyone?! This fab t-shirt by House of Shroom is a comfy yet stylish way to enjoy a laid back yet cool look. House of Shroom is a collection of wearables representing a love of art, pizza, and all things eclectic. Mellow Mushroom baked its first pizza and printed its first graphic tee in 1974, and they use fashion to represent that Mellow attitude ever since. Forty years of experimentation fueled by imaginative design has culminated in the House of Shroom collection. Statement t-shirts are a great way to express your personality!
- When I saw this denim skirt at Guess, I knew it had to get in my closet stat. I purchased a leather skirt at Guess this past fall and everyone was asking where I found it. Now, meet the spring update… the must have denim skirt. This Denim Pencil Skirt will be worn on repeat, for sure.
- Signature sunglasses are a must and I love the quality and fit of Under Armour. A name and brand you can trust that actually protects your eyes and looks flattering. I love the UA DoubleDown style.
- Add a fresh handbag into the mix. Opt for a bucket bag or a casual style that appeals to you in a light shade such a white, light grey, beige or blush tone. This will serve to refresh your look.
Finally, your best accessories are a smile and good attitude. Want to keep the conversation going?! Tweet @DanaPrigge I enjoy hearing from you. Happy Spring!