Erin Fetherston is known for her flowing creations and feminine styles with a modern feel, so it’s no surprise that her latest collections had models opting for a fresh-faced look with beet colored lips! I really was a fan of the beauty look backstage and was happy that GLAMSQUAD shared the details on how I can recreate the look myself. Here are the beauty details:
Makeup: Kelli J. Bartlett for GLAMSQUAD using Charlotte Tilbury, Koh Gen Do, MAC, Nivea, Skyn, Tarte and Tom Ford
Nails: Christina Quercia for GLAMSQUAD using Essie
INSPIRATION: The makeup on the Erin Fetherston AW’17 runway is clean and effortless with a warm eye, too good to be true skin, and a beet lip. The lip should be reminiscent of a woman who started her morning by grabbing a beet juice while running to her first appointment.
GET THE LOOK: MAKEUP
- Prep the Skin with Skyn’s Iceland Under Eye Illuminator, Moisturizer and Arctic Facial Oil, then apply Nivea Lip Butter to the lips.
- For a fluffy, feathered brow, start with brushing them in an upward motion and set with a tinted brow gel. Use a tone deeper than the actual brow color to give it more depth and dimension, try Tarte brow defining gel and add Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows.
- To prep the eyes, first curl lashes and buff a small amount of MAC Painterly Paint Pot over the lid. Use MAC Bamboom Eye Paint and Charlotte Tilbury Barbarella Brown Eyeliner near the top and bottom lash line to create a halo effect. Finish the look with IT Cosmetics Tight Line Mascara.
- To achieve a flawless complexion, start by applying MAC Face & Body Foundation all over the face with a dampened beauty blender. Apply KoH Gen Do Color Base and Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer under the eyes, down the bridge and around your nose to conceal. Add definition to the cheeks by adding Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate Cream and set entire face with Powder, excluding the bridge of your nose. Lastly, highlight the top of your cheeks with MAC Cream Color Base in Hush.
- For the lip, apply Beauty for Real Lip Liner, leaving the edge free of color, then tap a wine colored lipstick with your fingers to the center of the lips.
GET THE LOOK: NAILS
- Start by cleaning the nails, and filing them into a natural round shape with soft edges.
- Apply a base coat
- Then, paint two coats of essie Mademoiselle
- Finish with a quick drying top coat