With the holiday season almost here, DailyFashionista.com wanted to share some of our latest beauty and fashion favorites. As a busy woman on the go, I value my time. Also, who wants to stress out in front of the closet?! Time is so precious and if there are wardrobe must-haves or useful beauty tricks that can enhance my look with ease — I’m all for it! Here are some amazing seasonal finds worthy of your time;
- A great pair of boots: Many people have asked me about the high boots I’ve been wearing this season. One of my favorite pairs is from Lulus. I adore this online shopping destination because the quality is there and the price is right! The taupe pair in this feature can be found, here.
- Contour and Highlight: Everyone is talking makeup these days and techniques. I am not a makeup artist by trade, but if there’s a product that can make me look like I know what I’m doing — then I want it. The Pur Minerals Cameo Contour Stick is what I used to create the makeup look pictured here. This is so easy to use and makes contouring a breeze. The sponge that comes with this is another added bonus! Pur Minerals delivers that flawless finish.
- Accessories definitely make a standout look: This season it’s all about fringe. From clothing, to handbags to accessories. Fringe is in! Keep your look current and cool with a fab pair of fringe earrings. I found these Buddha with Bling earrings from Earthy Chic Boutique. They definitely add that flirty something to a look and can also add edge to a basic look.
- Gorgeous lip color: I’ll admit here, that DailyFashionista is a bit of a lip gloss and lipstick fanatic. We love lipstick. In order to truly impress us something really needs to be amazing in the lip color realm. One of our favorite seasonal lip colors is Fancy in the Hydrating Lip Lacquer by Pur Minerals. This liquid lip formula is pigmented, glides on like a dream and feels comfortable on the lips!
- Dainty Necklace and Bangles: I love the chic combination of a dainty necklace paired with some beautiful bangles. The style that I have been reaching for most often are by Dune Jewelry. Each piece has pretty charms filled with sand from your favorite beaches. I wear these all the time because they accent my outfits wonderfully. They also have that earthy feel to them that make them special and have meaning (also makes a wonderful holiday gift).
Want to keep the conversation going? Tweet @DanaPrigge I enjoy hearing from you. Here’s to a great week!