Standing in front of your closet and not knowing what to wear when you have an important meeting or hectic workday ahead is something I try to avoid. Owning a wardrobe that works for you and makes outfit creating a stress-free time is important in today’s busy world. Here are some of my tips on creating a flattering wardrobe that enables you to feel confident!
- Own a stylish pair of shoes. Footwear is a wonderful way to make a statement. You can literally take a basic black wrap-dress and instantly add personality with your shoe choice. I opted for this chic and comfortable pair by Shoes of Prey. Sure, they are stylish, but I can also walk in them with ease (which is very important to a woman on the go). The best part is you can actually create your very own customized pair of shoes! Always invest in quality footwear.
- Opt for a more natural beauty look. Yes, I am the first to admit that I need under eye concealer and can use bronzer and blush to enhance my skin tone. When getting ready for the workplace remember that moderation is the key to a sophisticated look.
- Try the tie neck blouse. Neck ties and neckerchiefs are really in style right now. I found this great blouse in a Hoboken located boutique called Dear Hannah. The thought of owning an item from a specialty boutique always speaks to me.
- Sunglasses that flatter: Owning a pair of sunglasses that truly flatter your features and are comfortable are a total win. Keep these handy in your purse for those, I need to look chic in an instant moments! I found this great Quay Australia style at Lulus. You can find a signature pair of shades that work best for you.
- A Classic Bag is always in style: My mother always said, “Dana, get a nice handbag – it always pulls a look together” and she was right. A well-made purse that holds all of your daily essentials in a color that works well with your wardrobe is a must (no time for changing your purse on the daily).
Want to keep the conversation going? Tweet @DanaPrigge I enjoy connecting with you. Grab that coffee and have a fabulous work day! We also enjoy stopping by the Shoes of Prey Instagram for further outfit inspiration.